Eastern Lightning, Almighty God is the second coming of the Lord Jesus. God’s sheep hear God’s voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared! We welcome all truth-seekers to come here and look.

Thursday, November 28, 2019

2019 Christian Variety Show | "We Have Welcomed the Lord" (Crosstalk)

For two thousand years, the greatest hope of the Lord's faithful has always been to welcome His return and enter the kingdom of heaven. What, then, is the most important practice with regard to welcoming the Lord? The Lord Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice" (John 10:27), "When He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth" (John 16:13). What do these verses have to do with our welcoming of the Lord? What can we do to enable ourselves to welcome the Lord? The crosstalk We Have Welcomed the Lord provides the answers to these questions through the story of two believers from the religious world who welcomed the Lord …

2019 Christian Variety Show | "We Have Welcomed the Lord" (Crosstalk)



Lord Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me" (Jhn 10:27).
"And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom comes; go you out to meet him" (Mat 25:6).
"He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches" (Rev 2:7).
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me" (Rev 3:20).

Almighty God says, "With the glory that I radiate and the words in My mouth, I shall make it such that all men come before Me and see that the lightning flashes from the East and that I have also descended unto the “Mount of Olives” of the East. They will see that I have already long been on earth, no longer as the Son of the Jews but as the Lightning of the East. For I have long since been resurrected, and have departed from mankind’s midst, and then reappeared with glory among men. I am He who was worshiped countless ages before now, and I am also the infant forsaken by the Israelites countless ages before now. Moreover, I am the all-glorious Almighty God of the present age!"
from The Word Appears in the Flesh

Recommend:
How Will Jesus ReturnThe Lord Jesus said that He will return, and what will be the manner of His return?

No comments:

Post a Comment